Sunday, July 14, 2013

Weekly Diary

Hello you guys! Time for another weekly diary! 
 This week I, again, had a lot of fun. I also had some work to do and I had other obligations as well but still, it wasn't an annoying or bad week. Of course I'm not going to be talking about work or obligations, because that would make a really boring post! 

Okay so this week I have been writing again. It's been a little crazy, suddenly, a lot of pages in my notebook were full so I had to typ them on my laptop. I've certainly been enjoying writing again and I should make more time to do it. Last week I was like: "Oh, I have a good idea to write this scène", but then I thought I'd scribble some words on a paper and I would remember. This week it was like my head exploded, there were so many words in there that needed to be written!


No makeup week. That's what it feels like. I've been walking around with no makeup for quite a while now. I don't even think it's that bad. Luckely, I tanned a little bit so I don't look as pale (and sick) as I used to. I also don't have any skin problems aside from my acne scars anymore - yay! - but that's what a teeny tiny drop of concealer is for!


Playing around with my camera because I was bored... I do actually like some of the pictures that I took that night.



To the pool again! First we had a drink and a snack somewhere (we arrived too early and the pool was still closed), which was lovely, and then we spent the day tanning and swimming. Ah, good times! I love summer!


Of course I had my notebook with me... I swear, this thing is becoming my new best friend, haha!

 Yum!


And later on this week I went shopping. I have a lot of new clothes (sales are really good for replacing everything in your closet, I bought until I couldn't hold it anymore and not even all my money was gone, which is seldom for me!). I also got these babies!
 

So yes, a rather fun week for me. How was your week?

3 comments:

  1. Some of those 'test shot' photos you took are actually really great!!

    http://sydneycorporate.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics!!! Love your new lipsticks! :)

    http://doitnaturalnow.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pics! So nice:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!