Sunday, July 28, 2013

Weekly Diary

Hello! Time for another weekly diary! This week hasn't been very busy so it's not going to be a very long post! 

 We had a lot of royal news this week: on Sunday we got our new king here in Belgium and on Monday Kate Middleton gave birth to a son! How adorable! 

This week the weather has been quite good. Well, it's been bloody hot! Of course me and some friends went to the pool to stay cool! One day, the weatherforcast said it was going to be very bad, stormy weather so we stayed at home. But no rain came. No storm came. What to do? Instead of going to the pool (it really wasn't worth the one hour ride with our bikes), we decided to make cupcakes! I have never EVER in my life made cupcakes before so this was a very nice experience. I love it so much! I think I want to do this for living. Seriously.


I've been buying a lot this week. Books, beauty or makeup stuff, school stuff, clothes, just everything. Time to start saving a little bit again! I have one order left to be delivered and then I'm done!


And now... Quite a bit of food! Lots of fruits, but lots of yummy other (less healthy) stuff! 


How was your week? Did you have a good one?
Thanks for reading! Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!