Friday, July 19, 2013

Bourjois Shine Edition lipstick review

Hi! 
Another nice summer day today, I hope you're enjoying it! Today I want to tell you about one of my newest lipsticks. It's my new Bourjois lipstick from the Shine edition. These lipsticks should feel like lipbalms but look like normal lipsticks! 

I had seen them on a few blogs and I was so excited to get one for myself! Normally I don't really rush to the store to get something after a positive review, but I went shopping anyway so why not see which colours they had and which colours I liked?

I got the colour "Famous fushia", which is a bright pink. Obviously, I liked more than one colour but I didn't want to overreact.


The packaging of this lipstick is gorgeous! I like it. A lot! 
It reflects like a mirror and I just love the look. I do think you have to be very careful with it, so that it doesn't get scratched, but I think it's also something you can't avoid. My YSL lipstick is made out of material like this too, and it got scratched a little bit as well. There's nothing to do about it.


See how bright this lipstick is? I also love that you can see the colour of the lipstick on the bottom! That way, you don't have to open it to see what colour it is.


Swatch! The lipstick is very moisturizing, with a smooth texture. It was a lot more pigmented than I expected though. Like I said, I saw reviews on other blogs and the pictures where they had put on the lipstick didn't look as bright as they look in real life. Maybe that's because I'm pale? Maybe that's because I have pale lips? I don't know.


And that's how it looks on my lips. Lovely, don't you think?



I am absolutely obsessed with my newest, bright lipstick! I think it's adorable and perfect for summer! Good job Bourjois, I think I might get some other items from this Shine Edition collecion!

Thanks for reading! Stay safe!

1 comment:

  1. Aww this is gorgeous! It suites your skin tone really well. :)

    Can't wait to check these lipsticks out tomorrow when I take a trip to Boots. ^_^

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!