Monday, July 22, 2013

Lifestyle: Being thankful for.......

Hello everyone!
Since I always post reviews or hauls about things I bought, I thought today I wanted to post something different. You might not all like to read it but oh well. Today's post is going to be a "being thankful for...", in which I don't talk about items I want, but about things that I'm glad I have already! Isn't that a refreshing idea?

Don't forget to leave a comment with the things that you are grateful for, I'd love to see what you are thankful for.


First of all, I'm glad I have a home. Some place safe. I'm also very glad that in this home, I never have to worry about food - it's often forgotten, but some people really have to worry about what their next meal is going to be and how they're going to get it.

  

I'm grateful that I'm healthy, that I never have to live in fear of what comes next or what might happen. I'm also thankful that because of that health, I'm able to do a lot of thing such as working, going to school, going out and so on...

I'm thankful for the friends that I can count on. There aren't many people like that out there, people that are always 100% there for you no matter what, I can tell you that, but I'm thankful for the friends I have that are like that.


Another thing that I'm very thankful for is that I can do what I like and that I'm free. I can express myself and I don't have to be afraid. I live in peace.

 

I'm also thankful that I have the stuff I need for my hobbies. If I want to blog, I have my laptop, if I want to do photography, I have my camera. I do have to work for it myself, but I'm happy I can afford it, I'm happy this is possible for me.

And last but not least, super cheesy, but I'm thankful for having YOU!

  
Thanks for reading!







6 comments:

  1. Very beautiful!! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Post!!..greta blog too...I am your new follower with gfc..please check my blog and if you like follow back!!:)

    http://kissmebe4flight.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabolous make up
    xoxo
    happy start of week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post (Y)
    Knowing you are grateful on things which others would not noticed but called normal, you show that you are more beautiful.

    As for me, I am also grateful as you do.
    I'm grateful that God give me family, health, time to write and on the way He let me meet you :) (Y)
    Again, now, I'm grateful for everything. (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post!
    I'm thankful for having such great parents.
    These boots are made for shopping

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!