Monday, July 15, 2013

Personal update: how am I and what am I doing?

Hello everyone! How are you all doing? I hope you're spending a lot of time outside now that summer is here!
Today I want to talk to you a little bit. Not about makeup, not about fashion, just about life and how everything is going.


I just finished my second to last year in high school. I succeeded without any problems and in September I will start my very last year in high school. I'm quite excited but also scared because I don't know what will come. I'm also thinking about what I will do after graduating. I'd like to study journalistics but I'm not sure yet. I just don't know what I want to be when I grow up yet. Can I just stay a blogger forever?


What am I going to do this summer, while I'm still "free"? Currently I'm working on the blog a lot, as you guys know I now publish two posts every Tuesday and Thursday so that takes up a little bit more of my time but that's okay because I have a sea of time to spend now! I actually really enjoy it!

I'm also working on my book right now. I don't know if you've read my blog before I started over, but back then, I published a first book. Now I'm working on a second one. I don't know when it's going to come out yet, I'm still busy with my plot and with research.

 

I'm sure it's going to be a busy summer, since I'm doing all of this but I'm also planning on doing other things - my computer (with blogging and writing) is not my whole life, haha!
Would you like to see more personal updates on the blog or don't you really care?

3 comments:

  1. fabolous pics dear
    xoxo
    happy start of week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I want to go back in hight school. I have now exam period and I feel so tired and exausted. But I can't wait for my vacation in Belgium :).
    I love thus kind of post, enjoy in summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. personal updates are fun!

    http://themissore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!