Tuesday, July 30, 2013

E.L.F. beauty haul!

Hello you sweeties!
Last week I've been impatiently waiting for my latest order to arrive home. Normally I only get clothes online, but last week I placed my very first makeup order. I wanted to get some makeup from e.l.f. for quite a while so I grabbed the opportunity. Here are the items that I got:


Elf eyebrow kit in "Ash"


Elf blush in "Candid Coral"


Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick in "In the nude"

 

144 piece bright eyeshadow palette


144 piece neutral eyeshadow palette

I'm very happy with all the items I got (they've been on my wishlist for quite a while) and I'm excited to try them all out and review them for you! Especially the palettes look breathtaking to me! Nearly 300 new colours! Wow!

Reviews will be up soon! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. love elf products dear...the palette are super...
    xoxo
    happy day

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA, thats some haul, liked everything. the blush color is sooo nice I have used it earlier.
    http://glam-me-gal.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!