Monday, July 8, 2013

Essence "Tropical Heat" shimmer powder review

Hello you guys! A little while ago I went beauty shopping. Surprisingly I only brought home four items. This was one of the items.
It's a shimmer powder/highlighter by Essence, called "Tropical Heat", and it's from the "Ticket to Paradise" collection.

The packaging is quite simple, as always. I do like the design of the shimmer powder, it does remind me of a tropical place, a Paradise, I think they did a very good job on that! You can recognize a couple of flowers and leaves from palm trees (at least that's what they look like to me). Wauw! I get so happy when I look at it (confessions of a beauty addict, haha!).



The shimmer powder is gold, which I think is very pretty. I prefer to wear warm colours like this, instead of cold colours like pink. I just think highlighter in summer is so much prettier if it has an orange/gold undertone to it.


This is what the shimmer powder looks like on my face. It wasn't as hard to photograph as I thought. As you can see, it's very subtile, yet pigmented very nicely.


I am very happy with this shimmer powder, I think it looks absolutely gorgeous and I've been using it every single day since I got it! So happy I could get my hands on this baby in time! I wish this wouldn't be a limited edition product, I feel like I would buy this every year, over and over again!


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. nice, I might try it--- generally I don't like make up in the summer...this one looks light enough though.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this shimmering powder is fantastic I want it
    xoxo

    NEW POST!!!

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!