Saturday, July 6, 2013

Essence Blockbuster eyeshadow review

Hello!
I got a bunch of eyeshadows by Essence from a friend (she didn't use them) and so I thought I'd review them for you. I'm going to review one eyeshadow at a time because I tend to talk quite a lot about every product I review and I don't want to bore you with a half book, haha!

Okay, so the first eyeshadow that I'm reviewing today is called "Blockbuster". It's by Essence and it's a matt eyeshadow.


This Essence eyeshadow is an eyeshadow from the permanent  collection, so it doesn't have a special packaging. As always, it's just see through plastic with black letters and a sticker with the name, the number and some other information on the back.
I do like the design on the eyeshadow. It's on every eyeshadow but I think it looks fabulous! The design on this eyeshadow faded a little bit already!


As you can see, this is a very light colour. I haven't used it very often but the times that I have used it, I used it as a highlighter. The colour is so light that it's a little too light just to put on the lid (for me). You can barely see the colour (it's so close to my skintone, haha!)

I remember that I've compared this colour in another "makeup dupes" post! I'll link it, just in case you are curious. Click here.


Swatch time! I'm very happy with how this eyeshadow looks, light, perfect as highlighter, I don't get fall out, it applies easily. Yeah, you could say I like it!


Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. I have the same eyeshadow, I use it every day because I like neutral shadows and this one is like compact powder :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a MAC eyeshadow in a very similar color!

    purple--flamingo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i used it for more like 2 years as a powder, it last for more than a half year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use this one in the middle of my eyelid as a sort of highlight, but my skin is very similar to this colour as well. I still love this eyeshadow though :P

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!