Friday, July 5, 2013

OOTD: Dog walking fun!

Hello everyone! I went to visit my friend with my sister and after hanging out at his place and roasting marshmallows, we decided to take his dog for a walk. My sister was also kind enough to take outfit pictures with me.

 

The bandana that I'm wearing is from a local shop, my lipstick is "Kiss of life", by Kate Moss for Rimmel London. The necklace is a half heart that I share with my sister, but I got it so long ago I don't even remember where I got it from. I think it was from "Six". My watch is from New Look. So are my shorts. My top and T-shirt are by H&M and my shoes are Converse All Stars.


And of course I wanted a picture of them! My sister is on the left, my friend is on the right and his little dog Molly is in the picture as well! Unfortunately she was too excited to get a good shot of her face!


Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I like the shorts!!!! I really like the bandanna too

    http://themissore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!