Monday, July 22, 2013

OOTD: Another look at my cherry dress!


Hello everyone! I uploaded an outfit of the day once of me in a cherry dress. Yesterday it was insanely hot outside and while my friends went to the pool, I stayed at home because I don't take heat very well. I did go out for dinner with my friends! We ended up not feeling well - all three of us! Either it was the heat or it was the food. We decided to take it slow and swing a little bit, maybe it would calm us down, you never know. I really did enjoy it and we also took some pictures! Unfortunately I didn't feel any better and for a moment I thought I was going to, you know, right then and there.


I wore my swing dress with cherries from Topvintage. The lipstick that I'm wearing is by Kate Moss for Rimmel London in the colour "111 Kiss of life".


In order to protect my hair (it's been quite dry lately and heat damages it even more), I put it in a bandana so it couldn't be harmed. You can find bandana's in thrift shops, vintage stores, online and so on... I think you can even find them in any local store, if you just look around real good. My bandana is suppost to be a handkerchief - that's what it said on the label. Well, I guess it's multifunctional!


Thanks for reading again today! I hope you're enjoying the weather as well! Don't forget that sunscreen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!