Tuesday, July 30, 2013

OOTD: Wine red

Hi! How are you? I'm enjoying the weather today! I have another outfit of the day for you! Today, the weather has been very nice and hot, but there has been a bit of sudden rain. Dark clouds are coming up again so just to be safe we decided to take outfit pictures inside today!

Today I'm wearing a black and white outfit with gold detais. My pants and shoes are black but my top and clutch are white. The accessories that I'm wearing are gold - the buttons on my shirt are gold as well! Cute detail!


High low top and clutch by H&M
Shoes and pants are from a local store
Turtle ecklace by Six
Watch by New Look

 

Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Love this wedge sneakers, but somehow, I am not sure how I would wear tham-gotta try right:-)


    xxx from Moscow

    http://accordingm.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!