Wednesday, July 10, 2013

H&M Smoky eyes palette makeup look

Hello you guys! Back when I was in Paris (a little less than two months ago) I did a little bit of shopping. I got some stuff from H&M, including two makeup palettes; the "Nudes" palette and the "Smoky" palette. Today I'm going to show you a look I made with the Smoky eyeshadow palette.


The thing I like about this palette is that it holds a lot of brown toned colours. All the colours in this palette are colours that make blue eyes appear more blue, which is nice because I have blue eyes.


Like always, this look is darker in real life, it looks less dark because I take all the pictures in front of a window when the sun shines.
I used the "orange" colour all over my lid, the matt brown (second colour from the right) in my crease, the brown colour totally on the right in my outer "V" and the lightest colour (on the left) in my inner tear duct and on my brow bone as a highlighter.
I also used the darkest colour as a subtile eyeliner. You could always use liquid eyeliner if you want to, I didn't this time.


You can make the look darker by applying some of the dark brown colour on your lower lashline. I didn't because I have sensitive eyes. Other alternatives to make the look appear darker is to use liquid eyeliner on the upper lashline and black eyeliner on the waterline.


That's the look! I hope you like it! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. This colors look amazing on your nice eyes !

    XX Luba

    Pairing peplum top with lace shorts and chic accessories in my look today
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!