Wednesday, July 3, 2013

NEW IN (and lovin'): everyday makeup organiser

Hello everyone! Good morning! How are you doing?
I'm so excited to show you one of my newest purchases! My father always complains that I have too much makeup laying around on my vanity, but it's always stuff that I use on a daily basis.
Yesterday I found this! This is an acrylic makeup organiser. Basically you just put your most used makeup in there and put it on your desk or on your vanity - how easy can it be? 


I have been searching for something like this for a while now so I'm very happy to finally have it!


The first thing I did was to fill up the biggest space with a lipbalm, a concealer (review), a makeup palette (review), shimmer powder and fixing compact powder (review). Then I put my newest foundation in the biggest hole I could find. Next to it, I put my two BB creams (review).
After that, I had some space left for two lipsticks (review), my liquid eyeliner (review) and my mascara (review). I also squeezed an H&M lipgloss next to my foundation (review). VoilĂ , this is everything I could possibly ever need on a "normal" day.


I thought I'd let you know in case you want one yourself. I got mine for - I think - $1 or $2 and I got it from a shop called "Action", which is a store that sells a lot of different things for a low amount of money. If you don't have Action stores in your town, I think they also have these makeup organisers Office Depot or Target. I don't have Office Depot or Target in my town, but I've seen a bunch of makeup organisation videos on youtube in which those stores are mentioned.

Thanks for reading! Have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. Looks good, I want something like that, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This organiser is so good. I have to much make up, and I really need something like this.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!