Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Kate Moss for Rimmel London lipstick review

Hello everyone! Remember my red lipstick from Kate Moss by Rimmel London? I talked about it a lot these past months, I love it! Recently, I got my second Kate Moss lipstick. Everytime I walked in my store, the first thing I did was check if the shade I wanted was still there. I actually wanted it because I though it looked like the lipstick that Katy Perry is wearing in her video clip "Thinking of you". I thought her lipstick looked so beautiful and I wanted something that looked alike. Silly?
Last week I decided I HAD to have it, I was tired of waiting.


The colour that I wanted is a darker colour than the first one. It's a dark red, very beautiful, a little bit bold. The colour doesn't have a name, it only has a number. It's number "107". The packaging is thesame as my previous one. Red with "Kate ♥" written on it. Cute!


Oh it looks lovely doesn't it? I do think this might look nice(r) on me because I have pale skin and pale skin plus dark lipsticks. Well, at least it sounds good!


Swatch! The colour is very pigmented, it's quite creamy and you don't need a lot at all. It also leaves a nice stain on your lips after it comes off a little bit. The lipstick smells very good too!

 

This is how it looks on my lips. I do think this colour makes me look more "mature" but I like it a lot!



What do you think? I must admit I'm quite crazy about this colour!


Thanks for reading! Have a nice day!

3 comments:

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!