Saturday, July 20, 2013

NOTD (nail of the day): Sparkly pastel!

Hello you guys! In my last haul - about a week (or two) back, I believe - I showed you two nailpolishes that I got from Essence. A pastel purple and a sparkly topcoat.
I was very excited to try it out. I used the two colours in combination with each other. First the pastel purple and then the topcoat with glitters. This is what it looked like. I think it is so pretty!

Excuse my ugly nails - stress!

The purple nailpolish covers well with 2 layers. It's easy to apply, I like the brush very much. Same with the glittery topcoat.
The nailpolish dries quite fast. I wanted to let you know how long it lasted, but that experiment got a little bit messed up. You see, the day after doing my nails, I spent three hours doing dishes. Three hours in hot water. Later that day, some of the nailpolish did chip. I can't say that it's a bad nailpolish though, since I know not everyone spends three hours on doing dishes, and so this nailpolish won't chip as fast as it did with me.

Thanks for reading! Have a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!