Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Catrice Intensive Eye Wet & Dry Shadow review

Hi sweeties! Remember a few weeks back when I hauled my newest Catrice Intensive Eye Wet & Dry Shadows? I wanted to have them because they're going out of the assortment. I have been playing around with them and I have been wearing the colours, but I haven't done a review yet. So that's what I'm going to do today. But first, take a peak at these beauties! 

080 Please Gold the line


050 Lunch At Tiffany's


These colours are breathtaking, so so beautiful! Also, I like the packaging, the packaging is plastic with beautiful coloured letters on it (and the colours actually change when you move it in the sunlight, it's stunning).


The good thing is that they can be used both wet and dry. Now when they're dry, the pigmentation is nice already but when used wet, it's like "BOOM"!

Intensive Eye wet and dry eyeshadow when it's used as a dry product
Intensive Eye wet and dry eyeshadow when it's used as a wet product
The pigmentation looks great right? I love the colours! 
The picture below is a picture of how my makeup looks using these two eyeshadows when they're dry. The gold colour is on my lid and the other one is in my crease. I love to wear this on a daily basis. Most of the time I use these two eyeshadows in combination with each other but you can of course always use different eyeshadows as well! 


What do you think? Do you like it?
Thanks for reading! Stay safe!

PS Tomorrow is my birthday, so I'll try to post 2 blogposts like every Tuesday and Thursday, but I can't pormise anything since I won't be home the whole day! 

5 comments:

  1. perfekt für den Sommer :) echt schön :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I just found your blog and I enjoy it more than I can describe already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I just found your blog and I enjoy it more than I can describe already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I just found your blog and I enjoy it more than I can describe already! - comment you keep leaving me since yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!