Thursday, July 4, 2013

EOTD: Wood nymph!

Hello! Happy Fourth of July!
Do you remember my post on my new palettes by Color magic? I promised I would try to make a look with every palette. Today I decided to work with the green one, since I was in the mood for a bit of colour. It's not over the top, but it's nice.





I, of course, didn't only use the palette. I decided to use two green pencil eyeliners as well, I had them laying around so why not use them?
The pencil on the left is by Catrice. It's from a limited edition collection called "Colors of the ocean". I got it from my mom when I was very young. It also has a silver side, but I didn't use that side today.
The pencil eyeliner on the right is from Chit Chat. I got this eyeliner about three years ago when I went to Canterbury with school.



Swatches of the eyeliners. Chit Chat on the left, Catrice on the right. Beautiful, isn't it? The eyeliner from Chit Chat has glitter in it as well!


I used the eyeshadows for my eyelid and crease, applied liquid eyeliner and mascara and as finishing touch I also applied the pencil eyeliner. The darkest green, from Catrice, was applied on the outer part, closer to the wing and the lightest, glittery pencil eyeliner by Chit Chat was used closer to the nose.


After I took these pictures I also applied the dark green eyeliner above my liquid eyeliner. It was just a thin line, but I think it was a little bit too much. That's why I didn't make pictures of it.




Feeling like a nympf!



I'm not the type of person to wear a lot of green eyeshadow but I do really like this look! I think I will be wearing this more often! 


Let me know what you think! I hope you enjoyed this post!

2 comments:

  1. fabolous palette remember me the dior one
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. bellissimi questi trucchi mi piace tanto la matita verde brillantinata

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!