Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Video: Dear 16 year old me

Hello sweeties! Wow, it has been hot these last few days! I spent three days sunbathing already! Even though I did cover myself in a lot of sunscreen, I am feeling a little bit sunburnt in some areas. Especially my back hurts, because I didn't have anyone to cover it in sunscreen for me (and I can't do my back myself).

I, of course, try to be very careful and I just want to warn you and to let you know that you should too! Last night I found a video called "16 year old me" which left me with a heartache.
The situations in these videos are heartbreaking and stimulated me even more to take good care of myself.


I just wanted to share this with you, because it's important and because I think my readers should see and know this.

Stay beautiful, stay safe! Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this! Very touching.
    xoxo

    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!