Monday, July 29, 2013

July favourites

Hi you guys! July has come to an end so today I want to show you my favourite products of this month! It has been a pleasant and very hot month.


The first two items are both by Essence, and they're both face products. First, I have my all about matt fixing compact powder, which is an oil absorbing powder. I have used this a lot of times this month! You can't see the powder and you can't see oil. Amazing!


Next I have my shimmer powder called "Tropical heat". It's from the "Ticket to paradise" collection and it's especially pretty on days like these when the sun shines a lot. The sparkles that are revealed when the sunlight hits your face is breathtaking! Often, I just wear this with a little powder and some mascara. Done!


As you know, I got a new haircolour this month. Blonde. The only problem is that bleaching damages like crazy. My hair was damaged already from the many different hair colours that I had.
In order to keep it alive and healthy, I took very special care of my hair. This Kérastase hair oil is one of the products that I use for my hair.


My last favourite of this month is coloured mascara! Ah, I love this! I think I'm going to get many many more colours - maybe purple and green?


What were your favourites this month? Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!