Today's post is extra exciting, well maybe not for you guys but it is for me: I finished my makeup challenge!
I think it actually went quite fast and I'm happy it's done because I've been missing out on the new Essence and Catrice products, haha! I'm also glad I didn't give up.
Here is a picture of all the products I finished:
- L'Oréal True Match Foundation in "Rose Beige"
- Drugstore foundation in '01' (by Hema)
- L'Oréal Youth Code luminizer
- L'Oréal Professionel colour fixing gel mask
- L'Oréal Black Smoke Volume mascara
- YSL Shoking mascara
- Sence lipbalm with Aloe Vera
- Drugstore mousse foundation (by Hema)
- Catrice all round concealer palette - 2 finished concealers (I don't really use the other three).
Have a lovely Saturday!