Earlier this morning I was re-organizing my makeup bag and I thought "why not make a post about it?". I love seeing what other people keep in their makeup bag (seriously, at school I spend quite a bit of time going through my best friend's makeup bag to see what items she has put in it), so I thought I'd show you mine now.
I personally love keeping my face/skincare beauty products in a seperate makeup bag and my eye makeup in another bag.
Here are my two makeup bags: the hello kitty one is the one I like to keep my eye makeup in, the one behind that is my skincare makeup bag.
Face products! I will list all the products down below!
- Maybelline 'Fit me' foundation in "115". (review)
- Catrice eyebrow pencil
- Catrice all round concealer (review)
- Garnier concealer roller
- Diadermine day cream
- Miss sporty so matte pressed powder in "Medium"
- Essence Fantasia highlighter (face of the day), (review)
- Essence eyeshadow in "Get ready" (I use it for my eyebrows)
- Yves Rocher strawberry scented lipbalm (review)
- Catrice blush in "Apricot Smoothie" (review)
- and then I have a kabuki brush, a blush brush and a brush for contouring
On to eye makeup! I keep quite a few palettes in my makeup bag, I like to switch up my eye makeup routine and I like using different colours so I have a few options. Here are the palettes that I use the most, I've hit pan on a couple of palettes already.
- FM makeup palette in "Chocolate mousse" (review)
- Essence makeup palette in "To die for"
- Hema neutral makeup palette
- Paris Memories in "Shade 29" (eye of the day)
- Essence Sun Club palette in "02 long beach" (review)
- NYC palette in "South Street Seaport"
Other makeup products that I keep in my makeup bag:
- Eyelash curler
- Essence gel eyeliner in "Midnight in Paris" (tutorial)
- MAX liquid eyeliner
- flat brush, blending brush, eyeliner brush
- Nivea Lash Elastic mascara (review)
- Paris memories white eyeliner pencil
Have a nice day!