Wednesday, July 24, 2013

OOTD: Different

Hi! How are you doing?

I have another outfit of the day for you! I was in the mood to wear my newest skirt so I decided to make it a rockabilly/pin-up look. Why not? I'm very satisfied with how I looked, I think it was so cute. I also went to some stores and you wouldn't believe how much everyone was looking. I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing, but I don't really mind. As long as I am happy...


Are you ready to see the outfit? Keep on scrolling...


The skirt and shoes are from New Look. My T-shirt is by H&M and my bag is real vintage. My bandana is from a local shop - you can find this anywhere really - and my glasses are brand new! I just got them a few minutes before taking these pictures. They're by C&A, which is a store that is available in Belgium and the Netherlands, but I'm not sure if there are any other countries. I'm quite lucky because I have a very annoying face shape so sunglasses normally don't fit me, but this model is just right! Ah, finally I'm being rewarded, haha! 

 

This is my absolute favourite picture (below)!

 

Thanks for reading! Have a very nice day!


3 comments:

  1. OMG ! looking good.. and people watched you today... you don't find two like you in the crowd today... superb !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Skirt is amazing! Maybe next time post bigger photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!