Thursday, July 11, 2013

OOTD: Pool Party

Hello you guys! 
I've been outside a lot this week! I've been to the pool several times and I went for a drink several times. Today I wanted to share a really simple outfit of the day with you. 

 

This dress is a dress I wore when I went to the pool. I actually didn't swim at all that day, I just did some sunbathing. I thought the dress looked quite cute. It was very hot but with this dress on I thought it was bearable. Also, the colours of this dress make me very happy, it reminds me of candy and summer and happiness, ahh, what more can you wish for?

 

The dress that I'm wearing is from H&M. My necklace is by Six. I'm wearing simple, black ballet flats, but I can't remember where I got them! Sorry!


That's what my outfit looked like! How are you? Is it hot and sunny out there as well? Enjoy and stay safe!

4 comments:

  1. Nice dress!

    New post: http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/07/kimono-shorts.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.imperfecti.comJuly 11, 2013 at 2:39 PM

    very nice and you are very beautiful
    bye
    www.imperfecti.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very classy and pretty in your summer outfit.
    www.afterflats.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is cute!

    www.stylishlyedible.com

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!