Friday, April 26, 2013

Catrice smokey eyes set review

Hello everyone, good to see you back! I'm very sorry for not posting yesterday, I was having troubles uploading pictures (they weren't uploading at all), but luckely today everything is fine!

Ever since Catrice released new products, I've been getting some of them. I recently also this new smokey eyes set, called "Meet me at the bonfire". The palette holds a little brush, three eyeshadow colours and a gel eyeliner.

This is how the packaging looks. I do like it, I think it's looks very cute. 
 

On the back of the palette, there's a step by step tutorial. You can follow this in case you've never attempted smokey eyes (or if you just want to see what Catrice is suggesting).






So here are the swatches of all the colours (and the gel eyeliner). It's just one wipe. 
I wouldn't really say the colours are insanely pigmented. 
But every bit of bad luck has a bit of good luck in it: the fact that the eyeshadows aren't pigmented that well means that it's going to be easier to work with these dark colours. It'll be easier to build up the colours and mistakes won't be that bad.

 

I will make a look with this palette very soon. Would you guys like to see a tutorial video?
Let me know!

3 comments:

  1. This looks lovely, I like that it includes an eyeliner! I love little kits like this that make it really easy to achieve a certain look :)

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this palette!

    http://purple--flamingo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!