Tuesday, April 23, 2013

FOTD: Twinkle eyes

Hi everyone! I have written about my "Twinkle in the eye" palette by Catrice a lot on this blog. Unfortunately, it was discontinued in February, but luckely, I got the chance to buy it before it left the stores. Today I'm going to show you what look I made with it. I love experimenting with the colours. Today I used the blue, the pink and one of the browns. 


I applied the pink eyeshadow all over my lid, the baby blue in the inner part of my crease and the brown in the outer part of my crease.
Next I applied liquid eyeliner ("liquid ink eyeliner" by Essence) and mascara ("Lash elastic" by Nivea). In case you are wondering, the pencil that I used for my eyebrows is by Catrice too!


The colours are really light so they're probably not that easy to see but these pictures were the ones that made them most visible. I think this look is a lot of fun to make and it's great for spring. I've been wearing it for a couple of days now and I think it's really cute!

It's normal that the baby pink isn't that visible because it's close to my skintone, but in the inner corner of my crease you should be able to spot some baby blue. It's on my lower lashline (the outside) as well!


Let me know what you think?
Have a great day! 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED the result! The line you created is just perfect for everyday and you have so beautiful eyes! Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!