Saturday, April 13, 2013

Weekly Diary

Hi you guys! How are you all doing?
I'm writing and publishing this on a Saturday evening so that you will all see it on Sunday. I know I'm "one day early" but I have to go somewhere in the morning and I don't like to keep you guys waiting all day long.

Today I'm going to show you my weekly diary, as always. I've had two really busy weeks. Even though it's spring break, I haven't had a lot of time to do free stuff, I've been working quite a lot - for the blog as well.

Luckely for me, it hasn't been all work and no fun. I went shopping this week and got a lot of interesting items that I'm really excited about. Makeup, but also fashion and accessories that I think are adorable. Also the weather has been nice these past days so I can't wait to see what next week is going to bring.


One of my silliest, but favourite buys: anti-slip socks with dogs on top! I know it looks childish but it's so adorable! I have bear socks as well! Cosy! 


I like to experiment with makeup and this week I did my first attempt at a smokey eye. My sister is playing the model here. I thought it looked quite nice. It might look a little light but the picture was also taken with flash on, so it was darker in real life.


Plotting, plotting, plotting! I'm working on a new story! I have been really busy so I haven't had much time to spend on the story, but I like where it's going and I can't wait to plot some more!


I've also been practacing my photography a little bit. This happened during the watering of my orchids. It's nice, when you save up for something and it turns out to be a great product. I love my new camera!


How was your week?
I hope you're all doing ok. See you next week!

4 comments:

  1. I like the photos, you definately have an eye for photography!

    xXx
    follow me too?
    ohsogawjess.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. you def. have an eye for photography :)

    xx Liz
    http://lizlovesmakeupx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photo! <3 i love photography! :)

    http://myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!