Sunday, April 7, 2013

Blondes have more fun... But what about redheads?

Hello you guys. Today it's time for a dilemma...
I would like your advice, so please take a cup of tea, grab a cookie, read what my dilemma is and please, please help me solve my problem by leaving a comment with your opinion!

So lately I have been doubting about my hair colour a lot. I thought about switching back to my natural colour, which is blonde. First of all it would be cheaper to be blonde again, my parents don't really like my red hair and the colour doesn't last very long either.
Also, it just takes a lot of work and you have to sacrifice a lot for it (like long, HOT showers - yes, currently I'm showering in very cold water). On the other hand, I like my red hair and I think it adds a nice touch to my "pin up" look. I'm quite proud of it actually. And I'm the only one in school with red hair so that's cool too.

So far I haven't re-dyed it, it's been three months since I got my hair dyed red and it surprised me but the red is still vibrant and my roots are barely visible (also thanks to the help of this product) but now I'm wondering....
Should I just finish all my red hair products and then go back to blonde? Or should I re-dye it red? I have no idea, that's why I'm asking for help right now.

I thought I had it all figured out but then I changed my mind again. And again. And again. A week ago I was sure of kissing my red hair goodbye but now I don't want to say goodbye. But I'd love to take hot showers and save money again. I have no clue what to do.

So that's why I'm asking you, lovely readers, for help. Below you'll find two pictures. One of me with red hair and one of myself as a blonde. What is your opinion? What do you think looks best on me and which colour do you prefer?



5 comments:

  1. stick with the red, it suits you very well, and its kinda one of a kind. I'm using a conditioner with red colouring in it so it keeps my hair red and you can leave it a little while longer, it saves a little money and time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote dye it black and cut your fringe shorter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I wanted it black in the first place but my hairdresser says it'll make me even more pale! x

      Delete
  3. First of all , I think you look beautiful in both hairs ! :) every one of them gives you a great look no matter if it's blond or red. But I recommend you choose the one that will not make you worried about the water that you'll shower in and the money that you'll have to spend on hair product and hair dye cuz also dyeing hair a lot could be bad for your hair. Red hair is so cute and unique , but if it's worrying you about other stuff , then you can stick with your natural blond hair ;) It will make you feel comfortable and you wouldn't have to spend lots of money!, but the opinion goes to you of course , do what feels right and what makes you feel more comfortable :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that both of the colors are beautiful.. blonde is amazing and red is unique! and I think you should also try other colors like black or dark brown!

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!