Thursday, April 11, 2013

Drugstore beauty haul

Hi everyone! Like I mentioned in my post yesterday, I spent the day shopping. I had saved up quite a bit of money and it was time for me to just get out there and buy new things (it has been almost a year since I got new clothes so...).
I bought many many clothes for summer and some cute accessories, but today I'm going to show you the beauty items I got!


List of all the products I got:

1. Catrice BB cream in "Rosy Beige"
2. Yves Rocher concealer in "2 Medium"
3. Essence Floral Grunge mini lipgloss set "Kissing me softly"
4. Catrice smokey eyes palette "Meet me at the bonfire"
5. H&M lipgloss in "Coral"
5. Catrice eyebrow set
6. Catrice camouflage cream in "Rosy Beige"

I'm really excited to try and test all of the products! I heard great things about most of the products I got. Reviews are coming up soon!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Cool stuff!

    New post: http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/04/jewerly_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous haul! Excited to read your more indepth reviews of these products! x

    ReplyDelete

  3. Love it dear!
    Thanksf or visit me! big kiss!

    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!