Sunday, April 28, 2013

Weekly Diary!

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to show you what my week looked like, with the help of pictures!
I hope you all had a lovely week as well! 

I, first of all, started reading again. At first I was feeling like I needed a break from reading because it wasn't interesting anymore, but it turned out that that was because of the books!  I have read Divergent again in the meantime and I'm absolutely in love with the series again!


It has been really good weather here in Belgium. Well, it has been raining a lot but we also had a couple of good, sunny, bright, warm days. Perfect to practice photography!


Just trying to be brave, haha! Read my previous post, it's the "Why do you wear makeup tag?"


In LOVE with my newest watch! It's from New Look and I'm in love with the mustache!


Every year we have a project week in school. Last week was project week again. This means that in all the language classes (English, French, Dutch, German) and in history, we talk about a certain subject for one week long. This year the subject was WW1.
The man in the picture is Siegfried Sassoon, he's one of the greatest war poets of WW1. Siegfried was very proud to be a part of the army but when he lost all of his friends, he became a pacifist.
A lot happened, he left and came back and wrote poems, but in the end he ended up getting shot in the head and spent the rest of war in the hospital.


6 comments:

  1. looks like you had a nice week
    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your watch!
    Glad you've started enjoying reading again :)

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post!

    New post: http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/04/insta-mania-1_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest watch ever!

    www.stylishbutskint.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That watch is amazing I want it!

    promakeupartistblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!