Saturday, April 27, 2013

TAG: Why do you wear makeup?

Happy Saturday! Today I'm doing a little tag post about makeup and about when and why I started using it. If you do this tag as well, please leave me the link, I'd love to read your version!
Okay, here we go!:


When did you start to wear makeup?
I think I started wearing makeup when I was about 12 years old. My mom got me a face powder and I was so excited! After a while I became more interested in it and that's how I got into it.


How do you feel without makeup?
A little bit naked and very pale. I'm going to be brave and show you my makeupless face! (Don't judge me!)

 


What do you like about makeup?
That you can cover up imperfections and enhance your natural beauty!

What are your three holy grail items?
Foundation, blush, mascara. I use these products from every brand, don't really have favourites - right now I'm using Maybelline FIT me foundation, Essence "It's popul-art" blush (from the Vintage District collection) and Nivea Lash Elastic mascara.


Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Nice blog! But I really want to know, Why, do you wear make up, its cool to hear every girls opinion about it! Ill do later my post with this tag :) its very interestingg

    www.stylerebelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wear makeup because I used to be very insecure about everything, looks too, and when I started getting acne break outs, I decided I wanted to hid them as much as possible !x

      Delete
  2. You have lovely eyes! And your skin looks AMAZING!! I'd never wear foundation if my skin was that nice haha :)

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well my skin looks good because the picture is taken from a distance, I took this picture a couple of days ago but you probably wouldn't like how it looks today! :)

      Delete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!