Friday, April 12, 2013

Essence "It's popul-art" blush review!

Hi!
Earlier in my Essence beauty haul (way back in March, do you remember?) I told you about a new blush I got called "It's popul-art". It's from the Vintage District collection and it's stunning!
I have waited as long as I could to test this blush because I know the gold glitter in this blush is an overspray and it'll disappear when I touch it.

 
Eye candy!

So this is what the blush looks like. Gorgeous. I have never had a blush as beautiful as this. And it was really cheap which is good too!


Time to see what it looks like on my face....

This is what my face looks like without any makeup on. No foundation, no BB cream, no concealer, no moisturizer, absolutely nothing. You can see how pale I am.


And this is how my face looks after applying the blush! I think it's really beautiful actually. I look less pale and less dead. The gold overspray also gives me a glow, which I love. The blush is orange toned and for some reason orange toned looks better than pink on me.



I just wish it wasn't an overspray so that I could always have this glow. Aside from that, I'm very happy I got the blush, I think it'll still be really pretty, even if the gold is gone.
It's cute and I'll be wearing it a lot this spring. Great job Essence!

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! What a beautiful blush! :*

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!!!!
    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.gr/2013/04/landing-no32-giveaway-win-new-look.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such great skin, I love your new blush it looks great!!

    kisses

    http://myvintagememoirs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi, I took a picture of the best side of my face ;) the other side is covered in acne scars :'( xxxx

      Delete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!