Monday, April 1, 2013

March Favies!

Hello everyone! Happy April fools! I'm not good at kidding/fooling other people so for now I'm not going to do it!

It's the end of the month March so I'm going to show you my favourites of March! Usually I also do a "March empties" post but I don't have any empty items this month, so favourites only this month! I don't have a lot of favourites this month, I have been changing up my daily makeup, but I don't really have a 'favourite' palette or look this month - I'm still just experimenting with it a little bit.

Most of my favourites this month are lip products, I haven't been wearing my red lipstick everyday, instead I wore a peachy, nude gloss every once in a while and I've also been using my YSL Volupté Sheer Candy Glossy Balm a lot more this month. My lipbalm has never left my side either this month, because it has been really cold, still.

 

The only other product that I enjoyed using this month was my Essence Fantasia highlighter: if we were lucky enough to get a bit of sun, I applied this highlighter and it looked really nice everytime the sunlight hit my face.


Which favourite beauty items did you have this month?
Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. The YSL lippy looks stunning. How much are they?
    I posted my March favourites today aswell. One of them was a lip balm too! The cold weather affects my lips badly :(
    xx

    Naomii
    www.glitterbomb-makeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look like a gorgeous shade. YSL had such beautiful packaging:)

    Sara xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!