Wednesday, April 17, 2013

OOTD: A spring thing

Hi everyone! Today it's pretty hot so I decided I wanted to go in the woods to take outfit pictures - it's been quite a while! 
I just got my hair cut and did a bit of shopping so I'm in a happy mood! I'm glad I have my bangs back!


I wasn't sure if it was going to be sunny today so I wore black pants and a black T-shirt by H&M. After that I decided I wanted some colour in my outfit too, that's why I paired it with flower printed ballet flats and a turqoise cardigan.


My accessories were all gold: my clutch is vintage and black but it has a gold chain, my watch is black but it also has gold in it and my ring is gold as well. Love it! 


Watch by New Look.


Ring by H&M


Necklace by New Look

Have a good day! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:)

    follow you:)

    please follow me :)


    www.beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!