Saturday, April 6, 2013

My top three favourite lipsticks!

Hello lovelies! How are you doing?
I have three other Essence items to review but I thought that it would be nice to give it a break and upload them later, after all, too many reviews of thesame brand can get a little boring.
 
Today I'm going to show you my top three favourite lipsticks. They are probably not what you'd expect or what everyone would wear, but it's a matter of love it or hate it. I love it, that's for sure.

 
There's only one lipstick in this top three that's not high end and that's my red lipstick, it's by Kate Moss for Rimmel London and it's in the colour "111 Kiss Of Life" (on the right in the picture). I'm about to get another one of the Kate Moss lipsticks, I am obsessed with them! Not only do I like the packaging, the pigmentation is outstandig! I was actually surprised by how good it was! Rimmel really keeps on coming with amazing products lately; Rimmel, I love you!

With "Kiss of life" on my lips!

The other two lipsticks that I have are high end lipsticks. They're actually the ony two high end products I have in my collection. The purple lipstick is by Estée Lauder, it's a matte lipstick and it's called "Violet Crush". I saw a review on another blog just a couple of days before I got this one and it looked so good on the blogger that I got it as well! I thought it would be too crazy, but people have been a lot more positive about it than I had expected!  

Wearing "Violet Crush"
The one in the middle is by YSL, it's the Volupté Sheer Candy Glossy Balm and this was actually my first high end purchase! At the time I wanted to play "safe" with the colour so I just got a lip balm. I've been quite afraid to use it the first months after getting it, because I didn't want to use it up rightaway. Haha, how silly, but still, I have this with all of my most beautiful/most loved products. Beauty blogger obsessions?
 I might get a fushia coloured lipstick by YSL as well, I love it!



Also, look at the packaging... Oh my ....
The packaging just screams "luxury" and I'm the kind of girl who really likes a product that looks nice. Well, I guess we all love products that look amazing, right?

Which lipsticks are your favourites?

3 comments:

  1. Kiss of Life looks flat out incredible on you. Many people struggle to find their perfect shade of red lipstick, but you needn't fear there, because this is yours through and through.

    Violet Crush looks terrific, too. I've had a tricky time with fuschia-ish pinks over the years, but am thinking it's high time I gave them a spin again (you never know, I might luck out this time around).

    Have an awesome weekend, dear gal!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Violet Crush looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "Violet Crush" looks so good on you and has such a lovely colour! I just discovered your blog! Great posts girl!

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!