Monday, December 30, 2013

My resolutions for the new year!

Hello everyone!
New Year is coming up very soon and even though I think the last year went by way too fast, I do have some resolutions for the new year.

Last year was good but I want to make this year even better. I want to work more but I also want to make more time for friends and people that I love. I have let them down a little last year because of work and because I wanted to do well in school.
I want to do thesame this year, but I just want to find a little more balance. I also hope my blog will be doing as well as it did last year. I also hope I get to film more tutorials.


One thing that I also want to do this year is to travel. I will be going to Prague with school but since I`m turning 18 this year, I want to go on (a few) trip(s). I hope it`ll work out, you never know when it`s going to be too late to travel; something might happen to me (physically or financially) that might make me unable to travel. I hope not.


Aside from those little things, I can`t complain about my life, I just hope it can and will continue as it did last year.

As for you, my readers who have supported me, I hope you can make all your wishes come true in 2014.
For those who had a hard time last year, I hope it will get better soon. I hope life smiles at you and challenges you to go on. It isn`t always easy, I know that, but I hope you go on with a positive attitude and make the best of it.


Let's make 2014 an amazing year!






2 comments:

  1. nice blog

    im just starting up mine please check it out.
    http://itsmysash.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice resolutions, good luck and happy nez year :)

    http://cmjncr.blogspot.fr
    https://www.facebook.com/Cmjncr

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!