Monday, December 9, 2013

Manicure monday #1

Hello everyone! Today I have a manicure Monday for you.
As you probably know if you've been following my blog for a while, you'll know that I'm in love with the vintage/ pin-up style. 

One thing that I've wanted to try for a long time is the half moon manicure - you might know this from style icon Dita Von Teese, she wears it a lot too! I finally managed to do it one or another way! Take a look with me?


I'm wearing fake nails in these pictures, I like fake nails because my natural nails always break (they're so weak) and using stick-ons hide my nails (and can't make them break).


The colour that I used on my nails is "Do you speak love" by Essence, which is a perfect colour for winter and the holidays. I think the colour looks very classy and sassy!


What do you think?
Thanks for reading! Make a stranger smile!

2 comments:

  1. stunning!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holaaa te he visto en el grupo de facebook stile&fashion, no seguia tu blog pero lo he estado viendo y me gusta y esa manicura me encanta cuando me crezcan las uñas la probaré , ademas has elegido un color precioso para mi gusto. Acabo de actualizar pasate y si quieres nos seguimos! un besico.
    http://mmemodeweb.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!