Friday, December 27, 2013

My Christmas!

Hello everyone! How are you guys doing? I hope you all had an amazing Christmas. Like I promised, I want to show you what happened in my life on Christmas. 

The day before Christmas Eve I went shopping. I needed a couple of dresses and some other basics. Luckely, I scored a lot of amazing items on clearance! Such as this pair of shoes (my sister paid them for me as a Christmas present). Aren't they lovely?!


 I also got this dress from New Look! I love it! I think it's so pretty, very gala-ish.


 On Christmas Eve I went to have dinner with my sister and her boyfriend. We started out with a few appetizers and a few drinks. Oh, and a movie. We watched "Prisoners", which wasn't a good Christmas movie haha! It was quite interesting though!


 Cheers! I normally don't drink because, well, because I don't feel the need to drink, but if someone offers me a drink I can't say no because I don't want to be impolite.


My outfit for going out that night. The dress and the statement necklace (yes, I finally have a statement necklace!) are by H&M.


 My shoes for the night! I think they're gorgeous! Even though it was the first night I wore them, they felt quite comfortable.


When I got up the next morning (on Christmas) to go to work, my dad gave me the "Sex and the city by night" perfume and deodorant! How sweet! 
Especially since he spoiled me a lot lately and I wasn't expecting another present.

 

How was your Christmas? Did you have a nice time?

1 comment:

  1. Die schoenen zijn echt fierce! :D En mooie kleedjes ook!

    Liefs,
    Marlies - www.goldenmirrorsandpinkbows.be

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!