Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My Christmas wishlist ♥

Hello everyone! Winter is coming closer and closer, exams are coming closer and closer so that means that... Christmas must be coming closer and closer! Today I will be showing what I'd like to get for Christmas if I had a choice. I am going to be honest, if I didn't get these (or if I got nothing), I wouldn't be upset.

 Reason? I already have a lot and in the end, I don't want myself to care about only materialistic things. I don't want to be greedy. If I didn't get any presents, I would still be pretty damn grateful for my dad who takes care of me every single day, my sister who's always there when I need her and my readers who come by every once in a while and leave sweet comments. Really warms my heart! ♥


Here are the two items that I would like to pick if anyone let me:
* Katy Perry Killer Queen perfume


* Maybelline Color Tattoo

I've been wanting one of these every since they came out, I just never bought it. Why? I don't know! I do know that everytime I go to the drugstore, I walk by very slowly and drool, haha!


That's it! What would you like to have?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my wishes are mostly for dresses :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Mine too but most of my friends and family don't really know which dresses to choose :p they would come home with a dress with cat heads on it or something ;)

      Delete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!