Saturday, December 7, 2013

November favourites!

Hey sweethearts! These last few months, I've discovered and rediscovered some items. Today I'm going to show you my November favourites! 

First of all, I started trying a new foundation by Catrice. This one is a mattifying one, which is something I need because my skin has been quite oily. It's a really good foundation, it's medium coverage and you don't need a lot to cover your whole face. I love it! Here's the link to my review on it.

 

Since it's winter, I tend to look even more pale than I normally already do. A good blush is in order! I've been liking this one by The Balm, I actually got it for free when I bought my Nude 'Tude palette. Here's the review!


Speak of the devil! Do I need to tell you again why I love this palette? Well errm just read one of my 1000 reviews on it (okay, I'm overreacting). Honestly though, I LOVE it! It was a little expensive, but so worth it!  Here is my review on the amazing palette.

 

Winter = darker lip colours! My red lips in summer change to berry/purple colours in winter. This lipstick called "On the catwalk" by Essence is budget, yet so good quality! You can read more about it here!

 

Some days I'm just not in the mood for putting on makeup. Makeup looks with three or four different colours that require a lot of blending are not something that I want to "struggle with" everyday, especially not on days when I'm tired or late. So that's what this duo eyeshadow palette is for! Quick, easy and insanely beautiful! I think this will also come in handy during the exams. Blend, blend and ready to go! Read my review on it here.


And the last product! I got it this month on clearance (50% off which was the reason I finally tried it, I'm trying to save some money so either I don't buy anything or I buy things on sale!) and I can't believe I haven't tried it before! The apocalips lip lacquer makes me so happy. I just love it, read my review on it, I explain more about it here!



What were your favourites this month? Thanks for reading!
Make today a good day!

1 comment:

  1. "On the catwalk" is my last Essence purchase and you are so right, it's a lovely colour!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!