Sunday, December 8, 2013

Meet my fish!


Hi everyone!
If you've read the title, you're probably going to think: "What the hell?!" That's okay though. Today I want to introduce you to my fish! This is probably going to sound very silly but I was at the pet store (looking for cute guinea pig & cat goodies) when I saw fish supplies.

I love animals, I have 4 cats and 6 guinea pigs (there used to be two, and then LOVE HAPPENED!) at the moment, but I wish I could have two dogs and a couple of parrots as well. Anyways, before I had my cat I wanted a fish, but after that I kind of stopped asking for it because, well, you can't cuddle a fish and since I was quite lonely at times, I wanted something you could actually cuddle without it dying.

 

So I was in the store with my dad and I asked him rightaway: "Can I have a fish?"
Of course he said no. After my usual "pleaaaasseee?!" he replied that I could have one if I cleaned up my room completely (which isn't even that messy) but I agreed to do it. After I got home, I immediately started and finished cleaning and re-organising my room in 2 hours. So the day after, we went looking for fish! I'm quite happy because this is actually the first time he agreed so fast!

The aquarium that I got was quite large and I wanted more than one fish (because otherwise it would be lonely and I didn't want that), so I decided to get three - after which my dad said I could have six! Of course I had to pick a couple of names, I went on the Internet looking for cool names because "Bubbles" or "Bubbly" is a little too common. I found a lot "F" names to choose from, the reason I wanted their names to start with "F" is I love it when names and surnames start with thesame letter. I also decided the names could be a little bit silly, so here they are:
♥ Finley Fish
♥ Fred Fish
♥ Flow Fish
♥ Feri Fish
♥ Fifi Fish
♥ Fay Fish (my sister picked the name)
I know it's a lot of names, but they're known as "Cool & The Gang"! Haha! They're a little bit shy still, but I have got a picture of a couple of my new buddies!



I hope you liked this post! I hope you had a good time meeting my fish, haha! :) Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!