Saturday, December 21, 2013

A sneak peek inside my beauty closet: eyeshadow palettes

Hello everyone! We're continuing the "sneak peek inside my beauty closet" series with the next subject: palettes! I love palettes just because they have a lot of colours and there are multiple looks you can make with one palette.
Palettes are my thing, I love them. It's quite obvious that I have a huge palette collection. Want to take a look?

The first brand that I have quite a few palettes of is Catrice. They have a bunch of amazing palettes that have good pigmentation and are budgetproof! I keep collecting!








Catrice "Twinkle in the eye" palette review (discontinued)

Next I have my palettes by H&M. I can't really say if I'm disappointed by H&M or if I like it, simply because some colours look better than others. I think the quality could/should get a little better.





This palette is a palette that I got at Paris in New Look. It's from a collection that Kelly Brook did with them. Sadly, this palette is a huge disappointement! The black isn't really even black, the shimmery colour payoff sucks, I mean...


I also tried out a couple of NYC palettes. I have a palette with darker colours that also holds a highlighter and an eyeshadow base, I love that! The colour pay off is nice. So is the colour pay off of the other palette, which is a more neutral one.


Onto my more expensive palettes, of which I only own two! The first one is my Nude 'Tude palette by The Balm (you guys have heard about this palette many many times before) and a MAC palette that is only half filled. The colours I put in that palette are "Honey Lust" (gold) and "Bronze" (brown).



I have three "bigger" palettes with quite a few colours. The first one is by Body Collection, which was a really cheap purchase but the quality is rather good. Next I have my two huge palettes by ELF. They're the 144 bright eyeshadow palette and the 144 neutral eyeshadow palette. I also have one by Claire's.









Another disappointment, unfortunately, is this palette by Covergirl. The pigmentation looks okay when you swatch on your hands or your wrists but I have a very hard time getting any colour on my eye. It just doesn't work.


Next I have a couple of Essence palettes. The quality and price is very similar to Catrice.
I especially love the Essence quattro palettes, they hold the most beautiful colours!



Those are my beloved palettes! I do have some other ones that I'm going to collect and give to charity because I don't use them. Thanks for reading!
Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!