Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Huge vintage haul!

Hi everyone!
Last week I placed two orders at Topvintage (this haul is about the first order), which is my favourite site for online shopping when it comes to finding good vintage items. First I placed an order for 3 swing skirts and after that I got two items in sale! I had been waiting for the price of the dresses to drop a little bit and I actually got the last piece of those dresses, so I'm very happy about that!

I thought it would be fun to show you what I got exactly. Normally I don't do this if I've got a new shirt or something, but I thought since this is a huge amount of clothes, I would show you! I have a mannequin in my room that really comes in handy with this type of post! I might actually do hauls more now!



This skirt is by Steady Clothing. It's so beautiful and cute! The colour is very pretty, not only for winter, I think I will be wearing this in summer a lot as well!


Last year I got a blue dress by Hell Bunny and this skirt has thesame print on it. Only, it's black. I loved the blue dress (I will post a picture below) so I thought I'd get the black skirt as well.

This is the dress I was talking about!
And last but not least I also got this tartan skirt. It's really pretty and I have a lot of purples and greens like in this skirt so mixing and matching should be fun! I already have a look in mind!


 That's part 1 of my haul (my other dresses still have to arrive)! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I love Top vintage. When I was in Belgium this time I bought petticoat, because shipping for Bosnia is crazy expensive. I like your skirts so much, can't wait to see dresses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thoroughly fantastic selections! I especially love the tropical floral Hell Bunny skirt. Have oodles of fun with all of your great new items, dear gal.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!