Monday, December 2, 2013

Photo tutorial: Christmas look

Hello! I'm back with another tutorial! This time, I will be showing you how to make the "Is it Christmas already" look that I posted recently. The photo tutorial will show you how to do everything yourself step by step!


  1.  I used a Calvin Klein cream eyeshadow in "Cashmere plum" on the lid first. Here's the link to my review on it!
  2. I used a berry colour over it. This colour is called "Sexy" from my Nude 'Tude palette, you can find the review here.
  3.  Next I put a brown in my crease and blended it. The colour I used is called "Sophisticated", it's from my Nude 'Tude palette as well.
  4.  After that, I used another brown (with a hint of berry) in it. It's a liquid metal eyeshadow by Catrice called "Nougat it right".
  5. Time for highlighter! In this case I again used a colour from my Nude 'Tude palette called "Sassy".
  6. I picked the green in the tutorial from my ELF 144 piece bright eyeshadow palette colour. Here's the review if you want to read it.
  7. Eyeliner time! I used Essence eyeliner on top and L'OrĂ©al eyeliner on my waterline. 
  8. Time for mascara! I used a mascara from a local shop!
Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Great tutorial, the result is amazing!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    xxx
    http://causeineedit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!