Monday, December 16, 2013

Sweater Weather tag!

Hello you guys! Today I wanted to do a tag called "The Sweater Weather tag.  I haven't done many tags on this blog, I think you can count all the tags on one hand, mainly because I myself don't like to read blogs that only do tags. But today I thought I would do this one because it seemed interesting to me and well, why not?

1. Favorite candle scent?  
I'm going to sound so boring but I love vanilla and cherry scented candles, just because I don't have Yankee candles or anything so I'm kind of used to vanilla and cherry (and cinnamon every once in a while).


2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?  
I like tea better than coffee, actually, I rarely drink coffee! Hot chocolate isn't really a go to drink for me! Oh, I forgot, I actually do like the Latté from McDonald's!



 

3. What's the best fall memory you have?
I remember when it was getting cold and slippery on the road my dad would glide over the streets and we would promise to stop him so he didn't get hurt. We never did though and luckely, he never hurt himself. I also like walks in the park!

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?  
I like dark lips because it's something that you can only wear during fall and winter, whereas you can always wear winged eyeliner.

 

5. Best fragrance for fall?
I like Katy Perry's Killer Queen a lot. I don't have it yet though.

6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?

Chicken with salad and croquettes. We used to eat that on special days at my grandparents and I miss those meals and those moments.

 
7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
It's getting colder and colder every fall. Luckely the summers are getting better as well.


 
8. Most worn sweater?  
My blue wool one by H&M and my white wool one by C&A

9. Must-have nail polish this fall? 
Olive green, navi blue and some kind of dark red! I've been liking the new Essence colour&go nailpolishes!



10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?  
Jumping in leaf piles! I've never been to a football game before! Even though I'm open to new experiences, I don't think I'd like it a lot!


11. Skinny jeans or leggings? 
Skinny jeans

12. Combat boots or Uggs?  
Combat boots. Do you even know what they do to the animals that are destined to become Uggs? UGGH!

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?   
I wouldn't know, I don't have a Starbucks in my town (sadly, I'd get one everyday)! 

14. Favorite fall TV show? 
"Revenge"


15. What songs really gets you into the fall spirit?
 I don't really have a fall song, I do have to admit that I've been listing to Beyoncé, Destiny's Child and Fall Out Boy a lot again recently, but I highly doubt it's because of the season! 


Thanks for reading! Have a lovely day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!