Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Perfect Palette tag!

Hello guys! If you've followed this blog for a while, you'll know that I love palettes. I have a lot of palettes and I get a couple new onces every time I go on a trip somewhere. I thought it would be fun to do the Perfect Palette tag. In this tag I will be answering some questions about my favourite and least favourite palettes. I don't know if you can use thesame palette twice, but I did so...

Ready? Let's go!
Tag Questions
PERFECT PALETTE TAG:

1. Best Packaging
I think The Balm always has lovely packaging, especially this "Nude 'Tude palette" which holds 6 nude pin-up girls with their private parts covered in eyeshadow. I mean, who comes up with that?! I love it!


2. Best Color Payoff
The Nude 'Tude palette has good payoff but if there's one brand known for their super pigmented items, it's MAC. I also own a MAC palette (and two single eyeshadows) and I love it! I can for sure see why it's a brand that a lot of youtubers/bloggers/makeup artists are excited about!




3. Most Versatile
Okay so for "Most Versatile" I have three different eyeshadow palettes. Why? Because all of them hold a lot of colours! First, I have a Body Collection 48 palette and next I have two ELF 144 colours palettes. I think I could do perfectly fine without my other makeup products if I just had these palettes. There is no way I can ever NOT have a colour!




4. Best for Traveling
I think my Body Collection palette would be the best one to travel with because it's very small so it would fit in a bag easily, yet it holds beautiful, pigmented 48 colours that can be used for a countless of different looks!




5. Biggest Regret
I absolutely regret getting this Covergirl palette for blue eyes. Even though the swatches looked alright, the two colours on the left didn't seem to come off on my skin. The colours aren't really buildable and blending is like hell. This was my first Covergirl palette and if I am 100% honest, I probably won't try another one in a really long time!




6. Best Color Names
There are only very few brands that have palettes where each colour has a name. Exept for Urban Decay, Too Faced, (...) - MAC, and The Balm. Since I don't own any Urban Decay or Too Faced palettes, I thought I would pick MAC and The Balm again. Honestly, they are quite expensive, but I love them the most (and that's not just because it's a brand, you guys know that I get a lot of budget stuff as well!).



7. Least Used
I got this beautiful palette at H&M but I haven't used it yet. The reason? I've been using other palettes and I haven't really come up with a look that combines the colours of this palette. I think that's something that I'll be doing during the holidays!




8. Most Used, Most Loved, Desert Island
My most used and most loved products change from time to time. This summer I loved the Catrice Nude palette and other Essence & Catrice palettes, but lately, I've been using the products that have been mentioned (in a positive way) in this post. The most expensive one that I've been using is by The Balm, but also products from Body Collection, and a lot of ELF products have found their way to my heart. These are the palettes I love (right now).




Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this tag, let me know if you do it as well! Have a lovely day! Make someone smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!