Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Vintage haul part 2

This girl right here is so excited for spring and summer! Over these last few weeks, I've collected a couple of skirts and dresses (all pin-up style) that are so incredibly adorable and beautiful! I have put up a post not so long ago showing you a couple of skirts that I got, today it's time to take a peek at two other dresses that arrived!
In these pictures I'm actually wearing the dresses, they're not on my mannequin. What do you like to see most: clothes on the mannequin or clothes on me? Let me know!

Both of the dresses that I got are by Hell Bunny and they're both light blue. I really love bright colours and patterns in the spring and summer, it feels and looks refreshing in my opnion! Ok so here is the first dress (I also have a skirt with thesame pattern that you have seen in outfit posts before!).


This is the skirt with thesame pattern.


The next dress that I got is a halter dress, it's blue as well and it's got parrots on it. It's by Hell Bunny as well! They also had this kind of yellow colour that I really liked but someone got the last item just before I wanted to order it so yeah.


That's my new vintage stuff! Thanks for reading again today!

1 comment:

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!