Sunday, December 1, 2013

Weekly Diary

Hello everyone! How have you guys been doing lately?
I've been busy! My exams are starting on Thursday so I'm a little nervous for that (and I want to be well prepared so I had/have a lot of work) but I'll be back on track before you know it! Today I'm going to show you what last week has been like for me! I don't know if next week will be interesting though, but I'll try to make it interesting, haha!


I love waking up in the morning and seeing flowers with raindrops on them. I think it looks so beautiful! It's like the rinestones of nature! I should bring my camera more, I would have so many more beautiful pictures of things we take for granted sometimes.


Look what I found at the store! This is a limited edition Evian bottle with a design by Elie Saab. How pretty! When I was younger my parents used to collect pretty water bottles so this was a bit of a childhood memory.


Car wash! This too has been something that I haven't done in a really long time! I know that, when I was a kid, I used to think it was so terrifying yet so much fun! These things in front of the car window here (I don't know what they're called but they soap in your car) look like Demetors to me!


I ordered some clothes from Topvintage and they sent a chocolate letter too! Love it! I got quite a bit of new stuff this week, I will be doing a haul (only on the clothing ;D ) that I got.


In biology class we have been watching this series called "Journey of Life" from BBC. It's such a lovely documentary! I decided to watch more at home!


Going out on Friday! I was doubting a little bit because I had been feeling quite tired the whole day but in the end, I decided to go out and I enjoyed myself! I wore this peplum dress from New Look with a sequin clutch from H&M (it's not in this picture unfortunately) and I had a big bun in my hair!

Now it's time to start studying and preparing and hopefully, it will all be over soon! I will see you next week!

1 comment:

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!