Friday, December 6, 2013

A sneak peek inside my beauty closet: lipsticks

Hello everyone! I'm back with another sneak peek inside my beauty closet! This time I'm going to show you one of my favourite parts: lipsticks. I have put them brand by brand so it's easier!


First I have my Bourjois lipsticks:
* Bourjois Shine Edition lipstick in "Famous Fushia"
* Bourjois Rouge Edition lipstick in "Violine Strass"


Next I have a bunch of Rimmel lipsticks. Two of them are by Kate Moss for Rimmel London, I love those lipsticks!
* Kate Moss for Rimmel London in "Kiss of life"
* Kate Moss for Rimmel London in "107"


Next I have a couple of budget lipsticks; the ones on the left (blue packaging) are by Miss Sporty and the ones on the right (black packaging) are by Catrice!

*Miss Sporty lipstick in "Malaga"
*Miss Sporty lipstick in "Striptease"
*Miss Sporty lipstick in "Pink Champagne"


*Catrice lipstick in "Pinkadilly Circus"
*Catrice lipstick in "Pink me up"
*Catrice lipstick in "Frozen Rose".

The other little part (with only two lipsticks) are my high end lipsticks. I have one by Estée Lauder and one by MAC.

*Estée Lauder lipstick in "Violet Crush"
*MAC lipstick in "Russian Red".


The other lipsticks in the picture are by brands that I only have one lipstick from:
* Biocura lipstick in "73"
* ELF lipstick in "Cheerful Cherry"
* Revlon lipstick in "Kiss me coral"
* NYX lipstick in "Eucalyptus"
* Essence lipstick in "On the catwalk"


Thanks for reading! I hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely lipstick ! I am a huge fan of lipstick too... hahaha

    Anyway, want to follow each other ?
    Do drop me a comment if you have followed me on any of the social media platform (GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, Lookbook or Instagram) ya, I will definitely follow you back ! :D * Pinky swear*

    www.smallnhot.com
    facebook/smallnhot | twitter/mysarah159 | instagram (@mysarah159) | BlogLovin/smallnhot | Lookbook.nu/smallnhot159

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!