Friday, December 13, 2013

3 Favourite Youtube Beauty Guru's!

When I just started getting into makeup, I googled looks and tried to make my eyes look like they looked in the photos. Later on, I found out that there was actually a beauty community on youtube. Young girls who make videos of how to do your makeup. Hair, eyebrows, smokey eyes, neutral looks, how to do the perfect red lip, everything I wanted I could find on the Internet!

By now, I have found a couple of youtubers that I enjoy watching. Some of them, I've followed for a while, some of them, I've only just found! I thought it would be fun to share them with you!

The first one is Jarmaine from JLovesMac1. She is not only stunning, she's also very funny and she talks about more then beauty. She has "fit" videos and also shows her personal side once in a while. I absolutely adore her!


Next I want to show you a girl that I only recently discovered. Her name is Alison and her username is Alisonlovesjb. JB meaning Jonas Brother, not Justin Bieber. She is a sweetheart in love with art and special animals (Chinese waterdragons and such). Aside from that she's a tattooed Christian and I love her for everything she represents and everything she believes in (and refuses to give up on)! She also has the most awesome tutorials ever!



And last but not least I have Elle Fowler, she's known as "Allthatglitters21". Well, recently she hasn't been doing a lot of makeup tutorials anymore, which I'm a bit sad about because I loved her tutorials, but I also love her for her Glitteratures (= Glitter literature). In Glitterature videos she basically reviews books. I myself am a huge book reader and so this is really the ultimate pleasure for me!


Which beauty guru owns your heart? Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!