Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmasproof and budgetproof lipsticks

The jolly holidays are coming up and as always, I'm going for a festive makeup look. Even though I wear lipstick on a daily basis, I also like to wear it on special occasions, such as Christmas.
Today I want to show you my red lipstick collection and give you a few recommendations, in case you're still looking for a lovely red lipstick.


Here you can see all the lipsticks, I have a couple of darker ones (berry) and a couple of really bright ones. The normal bright lipsticks I have and that I woul recommend are by MAC "Russian Red", Kate Moss for Rimmel London in 111 "Kiss of Life", Miss Sporty "Malaga". 

I also have a couple of lovely red lipglosses. The Essence stay matt lipcream in "Silky Red" and my Rimmel London Apocalips lip laquer in "The Big Bang" are my absolute favourites and they are christmasproof! They're also not expensive.

 

I only have two darker lipsticks. One is called "On the catwalk" by Essence and one is by Kate Moss for Rimmel London, it's called "107".
 "107" is slightly darker than "On the catwalk". Both of those lipsticks are in my heart haha, if you're wondering which one to get: Rimmel London is more 'expensive', Essence needs more touching up due to the creamy texture.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!